When organising and promoting any event the whole process can be very stressful with so many details to take care of from start to finish. By using a form of communication that is fast and reliable, the promotional aspect of the event can be easily taken care of so that planners can focus on putting other aspects of the event together instead.
Any businesses that are trying to promote an event can take advantage of an SMS marketing campaign, regardless of the size and scale of the event. There are a range of benefits that using an SMS service can offer. For instance, the SMS package will allow promoters to contact any number of guests by text message whether the guest list is in the tens or the thousands. This message will then be delivered straight to the mobile device of the recipient within a matter of seconds. The best thing about this SMS service is that promoters can give the option for their guests to respond to the text message, perhaps to confirm their attendance or to specify other important requests.
Here are just some of the ways that an SMS bundle can be used by businesses to promote events:
- Schools can use this service to send information about parents evening. This service can replace the traditional form of sending the pupil home with a letter which is likely to get lost or damaged along the way. An SMS service can even be set up to allow parents to select appointment times and receive reminders nearer the date of the event.
- Retailers can invite customers to special one-off sales promotions or promotional evenings that are open to loyalty card members.
- Recruitment agencies could also use the service for sending out invitations and information for mass recruitment events. Their clients can then have the opportunity to attend group interview sessions as soon as they receive the text message.
- Music Promoters can use an SMS solution to promote upcoming tours to fans who’ve signed up to find out when and where. Getting the message out to them quickly, will help the fans to beat the ticketing queues. They may even want to run special discounts or gift promotions for being part of a fan club.
- Trade Shows or Exhibitions organisers would undoubtedly find many benefits to sending our visitor confirmation and passes via a text message service. Cutting down on paper and making the whole process electronic right to the door, will save time and money across the board.
The service has endless possibilities regardless of the type of business using it and can easily help to support any event to help achieve a successful promotional campaign.
For more information on the different SMS solutions available for your event promotions, please visit www.textanywhere.net alternatively feel free to call the TextAnywhere team on +44 8451 221 302.