TextEmail has been set up to allow users to send SMS messages from any email application to an SMS-enabled mobile handset. You can also receive replies and delivery confirmations in return. The TextEmail function has been split into two separate services that both offer a range of benefits and capabilities. Read on to find out more about these two services:
TextMail: this service can be used with any email system to send and receive text messages to a mobile phone. This is done by sending your desired text message in email form to one of our domains. This message will then be converted into an SMS message via our system and distributed to your chosen recipients.
TextOMS: this service works directly with Microsoft Outlook 2007 and onwards allowing you to send SMS messages from within this email application. Users simply prepare their message using the in-service text composer. These are sent out via our SMS Gateway.
Benefits of our TextEmail services:
Here are some of the benefits that you can enjoy by choosing either of our two TextEmail services.
• No training required: it’s simple and easy-to-use meaning that you don’t need specialist knowledge or training to send messages.
• Swift delivery: your messages will be sent to your recipients promptly so that you can be assured that any important information will be sent direct to the people who need it when they need it.
• Use existing contact lists: you won’t need to worry about compiling additional spreadsheets and contact lists as you can simply use the existing address books or contact lists that you already have.
• Receive reminders: you can set up your TextEmail service to send you SMS reminders of any important appointments that you may have in your diary. Now you never have to miss a meeting again.
• No additional hardware or software required: all you need is an existing email application such as Gmail, Hotmail or Microsoft Outlook (2007 and onwards) etc., and you’re good to go.
• Only pay for the messages you send: no surprise payments or billing for any other service except the message you send. You won’t need to pay to receive replies either.
• Global coverage: you can send messages to recipients based anywhere in the world and receive replies.
For more information on our TextMail or TextOMS products please contact Customer Service team on 08451 221 302, or visit our TextEmail section on the TextAnywhere website.